Bible StoryBoards provides a fun curriculum you can use in your Christian School or Home School to teach the story of the Bible. It will help your students:
- See how the Bible all fits together into one main story of God and man
- Have a great foundation for reading and studying the Bible for the rest of their lives
- Be prepared to tell others about what God has done for us
We’ve divided the story of the Bible – from Genesis to Revelation – into 15 StoryBoards. Each picture represents an era in biblical history. Together the 15 pictures and the storyline that goes with them explain the story of God’s relentless pursuit of a relationship with us that is woven through the entire Bible.
It’s the story of:
- God creating us so we could walk in a loving relationship with Him and with each other in a perfect world
- Mankind choosing to turn away from God and go our own way
- God’s plan to make it possible for us to walk with Him again in spite of our sin
- What Jesus did for us
- What God wants from us today
- What is ahead for this world and mankind
Let Bible StoryBoards help you teach your students the bottom line of what the Bible is all about. The Kids’ curriculum includes a simpler storyline along with ideas for games, activities, crafts, charts, etc. The book provides a more detailed storyline for teachers and older students.
You can buy them by clicking on the pictures below.