With Bible StoryBoards you can talk through the entire story of the Bible – from Genesis to Revelation – while you draw 15 simple pictures. Whether you use a chalkboard or white board or smart board, it’s easy and fun.
We’ve divided the Bible into 15 StoryBoards. These fifteen pictures and the storyline that goes with them tell the story of God and man that the Bible tells. It’s the story of God’s relentless pursuit of a relationship with us.
The storyline includes:
- God creating the world and us
- Men choosing to turn away from God
- God choosing a family to use to bless the entire world
- The life, death, and resurrection of Jesus making it possible for us to walk with God again, in spite of our sin
- What God wants us to be doing now
- The new earth God will create one day in the future
Begin by reading the story in Bible StoryBoards and becoming familiar with the pictures and the storyline that goes with each one. You can also practice drawing the simple versions. Then you’re ready to draw the pictures for yourself as you teach others the amazing story of God’s love for us.
You can buy the book here. Simply click on the picture link below.