As summer turns into fall, we are reminded of God’s incredible plan for this world. The simple changing of season reflects the order that He set in motion when He made earth a place for us to live. Bible StoryBoards can help you understand the story the Bible tells about God and man and this world.
With 15 pictures and the simple storyline that goes with them, Bible StoryBoards tells the story that is woven through the entire Bible – from Genesis to Revelation.
It’s the story that tells us:
- God created a perfect world for us to walk in with Him
- We chose to turn away from God and go our own way
- God set in motion a plan so we could walk with Him again in spite of our sin
- Jesus was the fulfillment of that promise and plan
- Jesus’ followers are to love God and others, and tell the world what God has done for us through Jesus
- One day God will put an end to this fallen world and will create a new perfect world for all those who have chosen to follow Him
In the meantime, while we wait for God to re-create this fallen world, the beauty and order that we see in nature can remind us of His promise to one day make everything right again.
To learn the story the Bible tells about God and man and this world, read Bible StoryBoards. Buy the book by clicking on the picture below.