When you understand the story of the Bible, it’s clear that following God and His ways is a choice we must make every day. Bible StoryBoards was written to help you understand that story and what it means to walk with God.
As you follow the storyline of the Bible with our 15 StoryBoards and the storyline that goes with them, StoryBoard 7 is about a time in biblical history when people were going in circles in their walk with God.
- They decided to follow God and His ways
- Then after a while they turned their backs on God and did whatever they wanted to do instead
- Then they ended up in big trouble because of their sin
- So they cried out to God for His help
- In God’s love and grace He sent a deliverer to rescue them
- So they decided to follow God and His ways again
- Then after a while they turned their backs on God again………
They continued this cycle of nonsense for over 300 years!
It’s a Daily choice
As the story of the Bible shows us, deciding to follow God at one point in time does not guarantee that you will keep following Him all the time. It is a choice we need to make every day.
It’s our hope that Bible StoryBoards will help you understand the life-changing story that the Bible tells and that it will encourage you to wake up every morning and commit to following God and His ways.
You can buy the book by clicking the picture below.