When we understand the story of God and man that is woven through the entire Bible, we see what it means to follow God. Bible StoryBoards will help you understand that story that covers 6,000+ years of biblical history.
Since the beginning of time as we know it, God has given every human being the choice to either follow Him, or not. We each choose to either walk with Him or to go our own way.
Bible StoryBoards summarizes the story of the Bible with 15 pictures and a simple storyline that goes with them. Within the story you will see what it means to walk with God, both from His clear teaching and from the lives of those who chose to give up their own ways to follow God’s.
You will see that walking with God involves:
- Trusting God and following Him, even when what He’s telling you may not make sense to you
- Loving God and obeying Him
- Living life with other believers in unity as we seek to walk worthy and to bring others into a relationship with God
- Living life with those who are far from God, loving them in both words and deeds
- Telling others about what God has done for us through Jesus
Learn what it means to walk with God by learning the bottom line story of the Bible. Buy the book by clicking on the picture below.
Related Post: One Sure Way to Love God More Than You Do Right Now