Bible StoryBoards is a tool you can use to help your students learn the bottom line story that is woven through the entire Bible – from Genesis to Revelation. With 15 pictures and the simple storyline that goes with them, they will learn the story and be able to share it with others.
We’ve taken the story of God and man and this world that the Bible tells and summarized it in fifteen eras in biblical history.
Together the 15 StoryBoards tell the story of:
- God creating this world and mankind so we could have a relationship with Him
- Mankind turning away from God and going their own way
- God’s promise and plan to make it possible for us to walk with God again in spite of our sin
- The life, death, and resurrection of Jesus
- What God wants from us and for us now
- What is ahead for this world and mankind
Once your students understand that basic story, it will help them whenever they read or study the Bible in the future as they will see how it all fits together.
It will also become a tool they can use to share the story with others. They will be able to easily tell the story as they flip through the pictures on their phone or with flashcards.
Let Bible StoryBoards help you teach your students the life-changing story of the Bible. Buy the book and other resources by clicking on the pictures below.