If you’re like most people, you can’t tell the story of the Bible from beginning to end. That was me, even while attending Seminary where I was preparing for a career in vocational ministry.
I came into Talbot Theological Seminary knowing a bunch of Bible stories but I couldn’t have told you the story of the Bible, from beginning to end.
- I didn’t know the main storyline of the entire Bible.
- I wasn’t at home in the Bible. I felt lost and unsure, in need of directional help.
- I couldn’t tell someone else the story of the Bible from beginning to end.
- I avoided reading most of the Bible. To me it was like a foreign language that I didn’t understand.
- I couldn’t use the whole Bible to share the Gospel with others. My witnessing was limited by my limited knowledge.
- I under-appreciated God’s relentless love.
That was me. And that’s most people.
I came to understand the entire story of the Bible for the first time while I was in seminary. Since then the Bible has come alive for me in life-changing ways.
- I know the simple storyline of the entire Bible.
- I feel at home in the Bible. I can get from one place to the next without getting lost.
- I can explain the story of the Bible from beginning to end (at least at a big idea level. I admit, there are still parts of the bible that are mysterious to me, and probably always will be this side of heaven).
- I read and benefit from all parts of the Bible because I now know how they all fit together.
- I can use the whole Bible to share the Gospel with others. The ability to do this is making me a more effective witness for the Lord.
- I am overwhelmed by God’s amazing love for me. And I love Him more now than ever before. Seeing God’s relentless pursuit of a relationship with people like us, who don’t deserve His love and mercy, is changing me.
I have good news for you…
You don’t have to go to seminary to know and understand the story of the Bible. You can begin right now by using Bible StoryBoards to help you understand and share the amazing story of God’s love.
- Know the simple storyline of the entire Bible.
- Be at home in the Bible and see how all the parts fit together.
- Explain the story of the Bible from beginning to end.
- Begin to benefit from all of the Bible.
- Use the whole Bible to share the Gospel with others.
- Grow deep in your love for God as you see the depth of His love for you.
That’s our hope for you. It’s why Bible StoryBoards came to be – that you might understand and benefit by the Bible, and be able to help others do the same.
Ready to get started? Check out our book and our app by clicking the images below.