The story of God and man that the Bible tells includes everyone who has ever lived. As Bible StoryBoards tells that bottom line story, it will help you see how each one of us fits into it.
Though there are many familiar stories in the Bible, we’ve taken the one story that is woven through the entire Bible and summarized it in 15 StoryBoards. The 15 pictures and the storyline that goes with them take you through that story, from Genesis to Revelation.
It’s the story that explains what this world and our lives are all about
- God created a perfect world for us to walk in with Him and each other in loving relationships
- We broke that relationship by choosing to go our own way
- God set in motion a plan to make it possible for us to walk with Him again in spite of our sin
- Jesus changed everything
- We each now have a choice to make
- God will one day create a new world for all those who have accepted forgiveness through what Jesus did for us
The Bible begins with creation (StoryBoard 1) and ends in the future (StoryBoard 15). In the meantime we are living during the time of StoryBoard 14.
We are all a part of the story
Let Bible StoryBoards help you understand your part in that story. Buy the book by clicking on the picture below.