The Bible tells the story of God and man and this world that began 6,000+ years ago. Bible StoryBoards can help you understand that story and how your life fits into it.
With 15 StoryBoards and the storyline that goes with them, we will take you on a journey through the bottom line story of the Bible.
- It begins with the creation of this world and mankind (StoryBoard 1).
- It continues with the story of God’s plan to make it possible for us to walk with Him in spite of our sin (StoryBoards 2-11).
- It then focuses on the most important event in the history of this world – the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus (StoryBoard 12).
- It talks about what God wants from us and for us now (StoryBoards 13-14).
- And it ends with a glimpse into the future and what is ahead for this world and all of mankind (StoryBoard 15).
Understand the Bible by Understanding Its Story
Once you understand the story that is woven through the entire Bible, you will read and study the Bible in a whole new way as you see how it all fits together. And you will also grow in your understanding of who God is and what it means to walk with Him.
Let Bible StoryBoards help you understand what this world is all about. Buy the book by clicking on the picture below and begin this exciting journey through the story of the Bible.