The Bible gives a clear history of God and man and this world. Bible StoryBoards is a tool that will help your students learn that story and where we each fit into it.
We’ve taken the bottom line story of the Bible – from Genesis to Revelation – and divided it into fifteen eras in history. A unique picture represents each era. Together the 15 StoryBoards and the storyline that goes with them tell the story of this world from God’s perspective.
The Story of God and Man and This World
- StoryBoard 1 tells how God created this world and mankind.
- StoryBoard 2 explains how mankind chose to turn away from God and go their own ways.
- StoryBoards 3 – 11 tell us how God worked through the ages to make it possible for us to walk with Him again in spite of our sin.
- StoryBoard 12 is about Jesus.
- StoryBoard 13 – 14 tell us what God wants for us and from us now.
- StoryBoard 15 is about the day in the future when God will make a new earth for all those who have chosen to follow Him.
Resources For Teaching
Begin by reading the book so you will understand the storyline for yourself. Then our Bible StoryBoards for Children curriculum will help you teach it to your Christian School or Homeschool children.
Let Bible StoryBoards help you learn and teach the life-changing story that the Bible tells. Buy the book and curriculum by clicking on the pictures below.