Human beings are often quick to judge others. That’s especially true of many Christians. The story of the Bible shows what God thinks about sin and judgment. Bible StoryBoards was written to help you understand that story and what God has to say about judging others.
As our 15 StoryBoards explain the bottom line story of the Bible, we clearly see God has had to deal with our sin since shortly after this world began.
In StoryBoard 1 God created a perfect world for us to live in with Him and each other. It didn’t take long for sin to enter the world (StoryBoard 2). And it didn’t stop with Adam and Eve. It spread throughout the world and the ages.
The story of the Bible shows us that…
- God is holy and cannot just ignore sin
- We all sin
- God hates sin, but loves us in spite of our sin
- God provided the way for us to be forgiven through Jesus
- God will one day judge all those who are not covered by Jesus’ sacrifice
- We are to love others so they will see God’s love in us
- We are to take a personal stand against sin itself, but leave judging others to God
- We are to tell others what God has done for them through Jesus
It’s God’s job to judge. It’s our job to love.
Let Bible StoryBoards help you know and share the amazing story of God’s love that is told in the Bible. Buy the book by clicking on the picture below.