There are a lot of Bible stories that many of us are familiar with, but most people don’t understand how they all fit together into the one story that is most important. Bible StoryBoards can help you understand the bottom line story of the Bible, and it can also help you make sure your children understand it too.
The Simple Story of the Entire Bible
Though the books and stories in the Bible can be confusing, they actually all fit together into the amazing but simple story of God’s relentless pursuit of a relationship with us. With 15 StoryBoards we will take you on a journey through the storyline of the Bible – from Genesis to Revelation.
It’s the story of:
- God’s desire to have a loving relationship with us
- Our sin that gets in the way of that relationship
- God’s plan to make it possible for us to walk with Him in spite of our sin
- The forgiveness and life that are now available to us because of Jesus
- God’s instructions for our lives right here and right now
- The future God has planned for all those who choose to follow Him
You Can Learn and Tell the Story
The Bible StoryBoards book or app will take you through that simple story, and will also be helpful for older children. Our Bible StoryBoards for Families curriculum will help you pass that story along to your younger children.
Please don’t miss the most important story you can ever tell your kids.
Check out our book or app for more help. Simply click on the picture links below.